Korean Fire Sliders Recipe
If you like spicy food then our latest recipe is for you! These Korean Fire Sliders contain two especially fiery ingredients – Sriracha and Kimchee.
Sriracha is a delicious hot sauce made from a paste of chili peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt. Sriracha continues to be a hit in the United States. Kimchee is considered to be Korea’s national dish and is commonly made from fermented cabbage and red chili flakes.
Beyond the spicy sweet that people like, these Korean Fire Sliders also represent the Asian influence in our food right now. This slider represents the sweet, sour, spicy, and fermented foods that accentuate a lot of the Korean flavors.
- 2 FLOZ: DAIKON AND CARROT SLAW
- 0.2 OZ: ONIONS GRN ICELESS (Bias cut 1/6th of inch)
- 0.1 FLOZ: PEPPERS PICKLED IN OIL
- 2 CT: BUN BRIOCHE MINI SLIDER 2.5″ 1.2Z
- 1 SLICE: CHEESE MONT JACK JALP HABANERO .75Z SLCD (Cut in triangles)
- 4 OZ: PORK PTY GRD 78% 8/1 HS
- 1 FLOZ: OIL SESAME BLND 70% PURE
- 1 TSP: SPICE PAPRIKA SMKD
- 1 TSP: SPICE SALT KOSHER COARSE
- 0.1 OZ: HERBS CILANTRO WSH/TRM (Sprigs)
- 1 FLOZ:Kimchee fresh
- 1 FLOZ:pickled carrots
- 2 FLOZ: Sriracha Aioli (Spread coast to coast)
- Heat sesame oil on griddle.
- Season pork with salt and smoked paprika (thin layer coast to coast)
- Place in hot sesame oil and cook about 3 minutes per side. until 160 degrees
- Toast brioche buns with about 1/2 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Spread Sriracha Aioli on both sides of buns.
- Place Pork patty on bottom bun.
- Spoon a tablespoon of Kimchee on each patty and cover w/ cheese half.
- Place Pickled carrots on cheese with green onions and Cilantro.
- Place top bun and skewer with Bamboo pick.
- Arrange sliders on one side of 9″ triangle with slaw in the corner.
- Garnish with Mama lil pepper slice.
Want more Sriracha recipes? Check out Bon Appetit’s ’25 Best Sriracha Recipes of All Time’
For a great review on chef knives see this resource: https://www.reviews.com/chef-knife/